Monday, February 28, 2011

Letter from Mummy

While I was busying online just now, dad came into my room and passed me an envelope.
I'm asking "what is it", dad replied "open and read it". I was shocked.
It is mummy's letter with some words and quotes. I miss mummy so much. :( Tears dropping down when I saw the letter. 

Some of the content which I felt is meaningful, mummy wouldn't mind if I write it here because I want to share this meaningful words to all of you and I believe she would love  when I'm doing this. She wrote:
We push so hard everyday to make more money, power and recognition. We neglect our health, time with family and appreciating the surrounding beauty and the hobbies we want to do. One day when we think back, we will say we don't really need that much but then we cannot turn back the clock for what we missed. So take it easy, do what you want to do and appreciate nature. Life is short no matter how long we live. Do not take life for granted. Live a balance lifestyle - Enjoy life!

Tears dropping. I love you mummy=,( How I wish I could ever see you again.

No comments: