Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dinner @ Feringhi Garden


A very late post of sweet dinner with Louis and friends.
I don't know if it was a replacement of Valentine's Dinner or is just a randomly having dinner at Feringhi Garden. I am still wondering... haha.. because before Valentine's they had planed to have dinner together but ended up everyone is busy and changed to 5 days after Valentine's.lol

Yet I am lazy resizing all the photos, so i just choose few photo to post up here.:)

ME. haha

Louis and I.


The Girls

Everyone.=)


hahahaa.. sees soonlik's face=.=''

Took a group photo again before going back.=)

Later, Louis and his friends are going back to their hometown,
so they dropped me to find my friends for shisha! =D
That is all for now.. I wonder when is our next outing again?:)

No comments: