Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kek Lok Si.


Kek Lok Si night.
This was the second time I went to Kek Lok Si on CNY to see the beautiful lighting.
Last year, I went there with Louis. This year, with Louis and friends.hehe..
I hope next year will be more and more. How about with family and friends?haha! My wish for next year. Hope I wont forgot as I am a very forgetful person. Like an old woman...or even worst than that.=O


Beautiful lights on Kek Lok Si...(v)




It was abit darker without flash light. hmm..


Baby, I know it was a Rabbit year..=.=''




is me again...


Baby and I.


Chee Wen, Kheli, Bee Ling, Panda Liang and Louis.




Waiting for cable car..


观音菩萨:)








4 Cute little kids.^^




I was busying choosing something. hehe








Paparazzi...XD




I didn't know I have this photo until baby told me.==


Yeah! I bought this 3D photo back home. RM12 for the medium piece.=D


I was freaky shy while doing this posing. haha




Me and Panda.


Baby and I.


They were this big while I ZOOM IN.


and they were this small while I ZOOMED OUT. haha




Lol.. Panda with the Tiang -Tiang. XD
Before going back, Lets have some group picture!
Goodbye and the end of the story.=D

No comments: