Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Andy & Amy's wedding. =)

Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married. And that's for Andy & Amy. Happy Wedding to both of them.^^

15th September 2010, let us welcome the new husband and wife.



I woke up very early in the morning and went to the Groom place with my Baby to get prepared to go to Brides house on 10am. On the way in the car. ^^



Me and Baby;)



Reached!! although it was not my marriage but I was so excited I don't know why. haha!!



Get this photo from Stella's camera. The quality really is good.
I love this picture and thanks to her.^^















Kesian us have to eat the super duper sour mango
You can't imagine how SUPER SOUR it can be man..



Finally the pretty Bride come out. ^^


Had lunch after that..



waiting for the groom and bride to come back.



This little kid is really cute. hehee



waiting waiting~~



and then back to the Groom's house.






Group Picture;)


Me and baby again^^




Us with the husband and wife.;)



Morning part ends, then went back take a short nap and prepare for night. ;)



At night, I reached there around 7pm and there is alot of people already.haha.
Ray, Benny, Keat and Wei.



Me and sharmaine. ^^



This little kid very keat..
His sings really well and also can dance like Micheal Jackson! haha



it is time for 交杯酒!!



The wedding album very nice ^^






Me & Ray..



Me & Benny



Two cool husband and wife.XD



Me and Baby^^



Keat & Sharmaine.


Me and Amy, the bride.^^



The Groom, Andy & Louis.



The Guys!!



After the dinner, we went to Coffee Island to have some drinks.
Me and Jojo.;)



Then after coffee island, because of my family is having steamboat party at my cousin house with my uncle who is back from Australia. I felt so bad cause I couldn't attend their steamboat party due to having wedding dinner on the same date.
So when I reached there around 12.30am.. some of my relatives went back already.T.T

And still remember Lucky? Which I mentioned before in the previous post?
My cousin let him whore the Christmas suit and he looks so adorable..^^







Lucky say hello and bye bye^^


Me and baby went back around 2 something and we are so exhausted but it was a great night.^^
Once again HAPPY WEDDING TO ANDY & AMY.
Lastly, a wedding wish for them.
"Heart filled wishes on your wedding; hoping the best for you two today and forever; happy married life" =)

1 comment:

collin said...

Wow!!! So cute post. I really loved the first line "Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married.". Congratulations Andy and Amy wish you a very happy married life.

Take the Happiness Together test and find out a number of helpful insights about happiness in relationship with your partner. It helps you discover just how happy you and your partner are in your relationship.