Monday, September 19, 2011

♥♥Friday



The weather are so cold these days. It was really a nice weather to sleep. On Friday, Baby's family came down to Penang and planned to Queensbay for shopping. It has been awhile I went out with baby and his family. And yet I woke up very late. Baby missed calls woke me up and When I saw the time I was like OMG! So messed up with everything! My eyes are swollen and I just had an hour to get prepared.O.o

you can see clearly my eyes are big and small=/

I've tried eye lids tape, it just couldn't help me at all=(


With Louis cousin, Siew Fong:)


Baby Baby..Muahhh
Having lunch at kenny rogers roasters.




New dishes with different tasted gravy, it is nice=D




A group picture with Baby's family before our shopping starts^^


Soya Ice-cream for my after lunch desert =p






I was so regret for not buying the shoe which I like that day..
NOT in a good mood cause my flats are hurting my feet, I need a rest.=,(


Baby's back are so protective and warmest =p

I  Lv e  Y ♥ u ♥♥


No comments: