Friday, June 10, 2011

Plans

It is actually 2am and I am still awake. I couldn't sleep at night recently. I don't know why. I know it sounds ridiculous but I am afraid of sleeping since I felt that my dreams every night was too weird. What I think is what I dreamed. It doesn't sounds good at all because in the dreams, it was bad like I am having nightmares. May be...May be I think too much? haha  I should know what am I doing right now but how come I just felt like something is missing? I'm depending too much. Too much protective, too much prohibition. I need to think my own and do my own and be what I want to become. I have many dreams, but I have to choose only one. I wish to choose two, can I handle it? Guess I will try? Not to think about the future happen yet. My own. I need to be very brave. I'll stop here.

Bye-bye:)

No comments: