Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Alfaparf Milano 70's Hair Show


Does anyone hear before the Alfaparf Milano hair products? No? No offense because it is for salon used and selling in salon only I guess.XD  Friday 7th of October, Alfaparf 70's Hair Show was held in Voodoo Club in Penang. Boyfie,Louis was one of the Model.XD  Knowing that the theme was about 70's, I kept thinking what to wear since I got no 70's clothes in my wardrobe.=/ I Google and searched for 70's fashion and all are like wearing those Palazzo typed pants/jumpsuits.


Like in the picture shows was the example of their disco wear. Impossible I could wear this and I doesn't want to buy just for the event, so I decided to wear a simple one that's it. hmmm
My outfit doesn't look like 70's at all. hahha..
Top and skirt are from my online store.
Visit www.jrlabellee.blogspot.com ! Click the link and watch out for more.^^
Thanks for your support XD
What is happening to baby's hair? and also he is make up? hahah
I shocked when I first saw him. Lol..


His face are so much different after putting the super thick foundation=/ He is fairer than me on that night seriously.=____=


Amy and I :)


Gahahaha me with Vampire! XD




 Alviz and his pretty gf.



The show starts and I was like baby's fans keep captured only him... spot spot and spottt!==






Baby with the 70's curly hair style. hahaa








After show with all the hair stylist & models.





Continue with their "gay" dancing and keep pulling and forcing people up to the dance floor. Lmao!!
Few free Alfaparf products had given to baby and since baby are not using them, he's giving the products to me. Yayyy!XD I haven got them yet because the products are still at baby place, I will post up once I got them:)

Want to know more about their Alfaparf Milano, Visit their website to view more about them.
http://www.alfaparf.com/  :D




No comments: